Mayo Street Arts (MSA) is a nonprofit community arts center located in the heart of Portland’s East Bayside Neighborhood. MSA was founded in 2010 and today presents over 150 art exhibits, music concerts, and theatrical events for thousands of audience members each year. In addition to being a hub for local and international arts, MSA provides local children and families of diverse international backgrounds with engaging afterschool and summer arts and learning programs.
Mayo Street Arts seeks a Part Time Development Coordinator to help bring fundraising activities to the next level. The ideal candidate has development experience managing fundraising mail and email campaigns, or has exceptionally strong administrative and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
The Development Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and works closely with the ED and the Board of Directors to implement fundraising strategies in all development and fundraising endeavors.
- Manages annual appeal program including mail, email, and fundraising drives
- Maintains fundraising database (CiviCrm), tracks donations and provides reports
- Tracks grant deadlines and writes grant reports
- Identifies and reaches out to potential individual and business donors
- Coordinates donor events and invites
- Experience managing appeal mailings and email
- Expertise with constituent management/fundraising software and tools
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective time manager
- Self starter able to reach out to potential donors
The position is 10 hrs per week, with some weekends and evenings required. Much of the work can be done remotely.
Application deadline: May 18, 2018
Position begins June 1, 2018.
Rate of pay: $20/hr.
To apply, please email a letter of interest, resume, and three references to:
Mayo Street Arts
Attn: Blainor McGough, Executive Director