Here are some of the questions we are frequently asked about tickets and events at Mayo Street Arts. If you have other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Doors: Doors generally open between one hour and 30 minutes prior to the show. We recommend arriving at least 20 minutes prior to start time. For your enjoyment, Mayo Street Arts offers beer, wine, soft drinks, and light snacks for purchase.
- Mayo Street Arts accepts cash, credit cards, and checks.
- Purchasing Show Tickets: Tickets for all shows may be purchased on line, via phone, or in person. Phone or in person orders are only available from 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Wednesday through Friday. All advance tickets will be held at the door as Will Call. Tickets are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled.
- Ticketing fees: Every ticket sold has a fee associated with it. Fees are charged for each ticket, regardless of how the ticket was purchased. The modest ticket fees incurred on tickets purchased online, over the phone, or in person cover the cost of selling tickets, including credit card fees, employee wages, and ticketing software.
- All sales are final with no refunds or exchanges.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the staff. Latecomers are not guaranteed seats, so please arrive on time.
- In the event of a sold-out performance, unclaimed seats will be available for purchase at the door 5 minutes prior to start time, at the discretion of Mayo Street Arts staff.
- Parking is available on Mayo Street, Boyd Street, Anderson Street, and Cumberland. There is generally ample on-street parking and there is no time limit or fee for parking on these streets. We recommend saving extra time, as it might take a bit to find a spot. In the rare event that on street parking is full, the nearest parking area is Ocean Gateway Garage at 167 Fore Street.
- In the event of a show cancellation, ticket prices will be refunded or exchanged, but handling fees are non-refundable.
- Inclement Weather: We live in New England. It snows, rains, sleets, hails, etc. yet we still want to provide our guests with a lovely night out. Our inclement weather policy is very straight forward: Unless there is a City-wide Parking Ban due to bad weather, if the artist can arrive to Mayo Street Arts, then the show goes on. We do not issue refunds for those who choose to stay home when the weather isn’t so good.If the artist is unable to arrive due to bad weather, or there is a City-wide Parking Ban due to bad weather, we will notify ticket holders of the cancellation by telephone or by email as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event!